Boat International Magazine
Boat International May 2021
Inside this issue:
- Eye Opener: Spanish surrealist Salvador Dalí at sea in 1956
- Ready for spring: decorative vases that look great on their own
- The Sanlorenzo 62Steel: a 202ft home from home for long-term cruising
- And one for myself: discover the boats that yacht designers own
- Custom Line Navetta 30: a sub-100ft yacht that defies design logic
- The pane threshold: first-class glass for an enlightened world view
- 138ft Feadship Istros‘s journey from neglected classic to modern marvel
- Five globe-trotting itineraries for thrilling private-jet tours
You will receive your order within 2-4 working days
Boat International is the number one magazine in the international superyacht market. Launched in 1983 it has been the voice of record charting the superyacht industry for over 25 years and is the globally acknowledged authority in its field. The world’s only monthly superyacht magazine, Boat International delivers exclusive and unrivaled coverage of power and sail yachting from the world’s best journalists and photographers.
Boat International magazine features everything you need to know about the buying and selling of luxury yachts, what a superior design of yacht might look like, details of yachting events including design symposiums, Show-Boat design awards, regattas and where and what time to rendezvous with others, Boat International brings you yachting news and tips from around the world, be it Norway, Denmark, or the USA. A subscription to, or copy of Boat International will ensure you get the all the know-how absolutely necessary for any proud yacht owner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.